Taglyan Cultural Complex 1201 Vine St, Los Angeles, California 90038
Join Lisa Vanderpump and the Vanderpump Dog Foundation at the First Annual Vanderpump Dog Foundation Gala!
Above: Slade Smiley
Above: Mohamed and Shiva Safai
Above: Leona Lewis
Above: Lala Kent
Above: Laila Kent at Gala
Above: KAtie Maloney-Schwartz
Above: Juan Antonio Cuadra III
Above: Juan Antonio Cuadra III and Damian De Langeron
Above: Joyce Giraud, Michael Ohoven
Above: James Kennedy
Above: Iwona Benjamin-Damian De Langeron-Reggie Benjamin
Above: Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley
Above: Elliot Mintz
Above: Chaz Dean
Above: Christy Gibel
Above: Damian De Langeron
On November 3rd, 2016, The Vanderpump Dog Foundation is hosting a formal gala to raise money and awareness for the fight against global dog abuse.
Our guests will enjoy a fabulous cocktail hour, delicious dinner, music, performers, presenters, a silent auction, puppy adoptions, an award ceremony, and more!
All proceeds will go towards The Vanderpump Dog Foundation and aid in our efforts to end cruelty to dogs worldwide.
Red Carpet Media Host: Damian De Langeron
Come enjoy an evening filled with delicious fare provided by Devine Food & Catering through Tagylan Cultural Complex, an amazing silent auction, special musical performances and awards, dog adoptions, and other surprise guests!
The funds raised at our event will go towards several of our domestic / international initiatives. These include:
- Opening and operating adoption and rescue centers here in Los Angeles and in Shenzhen, China.
- Purchase of a transport vehicle in Los Angeles that will be fully equipped to help save our four-legged friends!
- The 5x10 campaign which allows the Foundation to take dogs out of China that are endangered of slaughter and place them into loving homes!
- Vanderpump Dog Foundation’s mission is to provide for a more humane world for our dogs worldwide. Though both domestic and international campaigns, Vanderpump Dog Foundation feels that it can make a positive impact on global legislation, education and treatment of animals. Your contributions will continue to expand our reach as a foundation and bring much needed attention to those who do not have their own voice to speak out against abuse.
- Vanderpump Dog Foundation is a pending 501(c)(3) non-‐profit organization dedicated to creating a better world for dogs across the globe. 100% of the proceeds raised go directly to the dogs and their welfare.
- Founded by philanthropist and entrepreneur, Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken Todd in 2015, the foundation has had amazing success with events such as the first ever World Dog Day, where over 4,000 people and nearly 3,000 dogs came together to focus on the celebration of dogs and awareness of global dog abuse. In late 2015, the foundation also led a peaceful march through Los Angeles, California to gain attention to the meat trade in China and to help stop the Yulin Dog Meat Festival where nearly 10,000 dogs are beaten, killed, and served as meals. The foundation has been highlighted on various television outlets including Headline News, Hollywood Live, and Entertainment Tonight.
- The world knows the stupendous and extraordinary Lisa Vanderpump for many things – she’s created an empire through all of her awe-inspiring projects, she owns some of the most renowned, ritzy, and upscale restaurants such as PUMP and SUR, and she is a part of our favorite shows we love binge-watching including “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” and “Vanderpump Rules.” However, in addition to all of her incomparable successes, one of the most incredible things about Lisa Vanderpump is her philanthropic work and all that she does to make this world a better place to live in.
- Lisa Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd created the Vanderpump Dog Foundation which helps make a positive impact in the lives of animals and brings awareness and helps put an end to dog abuse. The foundation has already had so many accomplishments including having a peaceful march in Los Angeles to stop the Yulin Dog Meat Festival and has even opened up a rescue and adoption center in Los Angeles. In addition, yesterday, on November 3, 2016, the first annual Vanderpump Dog Foundation Gala was held at the Taglyan Cultural Complex in Hollywood, California.
- A host of A-list celebrities came out to support Lisa Vanderpump’s phenomenal foundation and magical night. Celebrities in attendance at the event included Lance Bass, Damian De Langeron, Leona Lewis, Mario Lopez, Eric Benet, James Kennedy, Eden Sassoon, Chaz Dean, Kyle Richards, Mohamed Hadid...
- The first annual Vanderpump Dog Foundation Gala was absolutely remarkable and so ravishing. It’s an awe-inspiring event that encourages people to be a voice for those who otherwise cannot ask for help, like the animals and furry friends we all love. This foundation also shows how you can always make a difference in this world and help change the lives of many.
Photography by Steve Escarcega